5 weeks

There's so much I want to track, and I'm scared I'll forget it all.

Today (4wk +6) he was pretty needy all morning, and in the afternoon was screaming and pooping. I gave him the 50 ml I expressed in the morning, which seemed to help, but then seemed to lead to more screaming and pooping. I don't know...  He still doesn't seem to have trapped wind to any great extent. We went for a nap from 3.30 to 5 and after he had some sore poops again.

Later on I dug out the silly rocking cot I bought on Shpock. I put him in it and he hung out for about two hours, sometimes dozing but mainly just lying there. it was nice and shady, but I'm thinking he was just exhausted from difficult pooping.

I made a week's worth of rice for my chili, I cleaned the kitchen, I did a wash. I basically kept expecting the break to end so it felt wrong to just keep going. Let's see tomorrow...

Comments